Saturday, March 12, 2011

MG 1/100 MBF-P02KAI Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai


This is the famous double katana-wielding MS from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray vs. Astray.



I acquired this kit last December 29, 2010. When I learned about this kit, I was impressed with its overall design.


Below are the pictures of the finished kit, less the decals T_T:











The MS model is superb, having great articulation due to its unrestricted joints. Posing the model alone is topnotch. Having the Tactical Arms IIL on its back is purely a different matter. It is back-heavy due to the size and bulk of the back pack.


Despite the back-heavyness, the kit is still superb (mainly because of the two katanas... :))...) and I recommend this kit to anyone who likes their Gundams super articulated.


Thank you for viewing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Joel! Please post your website here so I can add it.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya~ I randomly stumbled onto your blog while making and looking for my recently made blog "Beginner Gunpla" lol. I was surprised to see the similar name. Just wanted to pass a word of Kudos and that I'll be looking around to see if you've added anything new.

    Feel free to check out my new blog if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you buy that gundam? how much is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it from Greattoysonline here at Manila...

    ReplyDelete