Saturday, February 12, 2011

MG 1/100 RX-93 Nu Gundam





Meet the MG incarnation of Amuro Ray's last MS before he disappeared after stopping a massive asteroid.


I first met the Nu Gundam in a Playstation game (forgot the title), and I liked its asymmetrical design. I didn't know its name 'coz I can't read Japanese. So when I started doing gundam kits, I did some research and found this kit. Credits to Z, who I consider my mentor on GunPla, for his review of this kit.

I bought this kit last November 2010 and started on it last December.

Contents of the kit:


The highlight of this kit are the included die-cast parts for the waist and ankles. They give the model enough weight to keep it from falling backwards.

Here is the finished model:





This kit is good, despite of its age. Although the proportions could have been better (huge head, small shoulders, short torso), I like this kit very much. I'll be updating the photos as soon as I get to photograph it again, since I don't own a decent camera yet T_T. Last two photos were taken by my brother's friend, Essie, and the rest with my camera phone T_T.

No comments:

Post a Comment